Ads are free for members of the San Francisco Dental Society and for job seekers. There is a $50 fee for all non-member dentists. For non-dentists and member dentists using an agency or broker, the fee is $150. All ads are subject to approval. Ads run for 30 days from the date payment is received in our office. One or two pictures may be added to the ad, but not more.
You must be able to receive email from the San Francisco Dental Society to complete the registration and use Classified Ads. Put sfds.org in the "good" or "safe" list of your anti-spam filter.
Please use this Classified Ad Submission Form to submit your classified advertisements for publication on our Classified Ad page. Resumes and photos can be attached to the form.
If you are not an SFDS member, please remember to send in your check or payment information to:
San Francisco Dental Society
2143 Lombard St
San Francisco, CA 94123
Upon receipt of payment, if monies are owed, your ad will be posted to the website’s classifieds/jobs listings.
Please call Ms. Rachel Whitaker at 415-928-7337 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
EXPERIENCED OFFICE MANAGER (6/30/2021)
Description: Stacy Shaw - I have experience in opening dental practices start to finish, set up computer system hardware, software, Dentrix, Dexis, Open Dental, Easy dental, Back office duties. Hiring staff. I enjoy golf, swimming, skiing, and long hikes and walk. Thank you for taking the time to review my resume. I look forwarding in hearing from you.
- Convert charts into paperless charts/entries and scanning
- Examine and analyze patient ledgers to determine proper billing
- Communicate effectively with various insurance companies to verify and resolve any discrepancies
- Submits dental claims to insurance companies online, by mail, and by fax
- Review EOB’s to ensure all procedures are paid correctly and in a timely manner
- Appeal non-paid procedures by either calling or sending a narrate
- Work aging report to ensure all claims are paid properly
- Review delinquent accounts and send appropriate correspondence
Resume: Click here to view Resume
PART TIME HYGIENIST (7/9/2021)
Description: Samaritan House San Mateo is a community organization servicing the low income residents of San Mateo County. We are looking to hire a Registered Dental Hygienist for 20 hours per week at $58/hr. all interested parties are asked to contact Dr. Rob Rideau, Samaritan House Dental Director, at email@example.com
Click here for full job description
Contact: 650-504-6017 or firstname.lastname@example.org
FULL TIME DENTIST (6/30/2021)
Description: Studio Dental is an award-winning group practice in the heart of San Francisco. We work with design, technology, and remarkably talented people to provide an exceptional experience for our patients and our team members. You can find out more about us at our website, studiodental.com.
Our team is growing to keep up with the demand from our incredible patients, and we’re looking for our next full-time Dentist. As our newest doctor, you’ll be responsible for leading exams, developing treatment plans, and delivering our full range of restorative, cosmetic, and Invisalign services. We invest into our team’s long-term growth, and we'll be a great fit for each other if you're interested in opportunities to develop new skills alongside providing top-notch care.
For this role, we’re looking specifically for candidates available to work full shifts (8:00 AM to 5:00 PM) each Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, as well as partial shifts (9:00 AM to 3:00 PM) one Saturday each month. For the benefit of our team and our patients, we pay our clinicians a flat hourly rate that is not tied to production. The starting rate for this role is $95 to $115 per hour, commensurate with experience.
Please apply through the following link: https://apply.workable.com/studio-dental/j/B3DEC79422/
DA OR RDA (5/18/2021)
We are a high-end cosmetic and general dental practice seeking a Part-time Dental Assistant or RDA.
We are looking for a high energy, self-motivated Dental Assistant who is comfortable working in a fast-paced, digital environment and who loves interacting with patients.
* Hard-working, detail-oriented, approachable, helpful, and positive.
* Enjoy staying busy, act with a sense of urgency, eager to learn and love to provide an amazing, personalized experience to your patients.
* Unquestionable integrity, ethics, and regular attendance is a must.?
* Adaptable and flexible - excited to work in an environment that is constantly evolving.
* Team player with a willingness to jump in wherever help is needed.
* Available to work 2-3 days a week 8-5pm, and occasional Saturdays
* X-ray Certification
* Coronal Polishing Certification
* Infection Control Certification
* Experience is a plus. We are willing to train a new graduate.
What you’ll do:
* Clearly articulating treatment procedures and goals to the patient, and act as a liaison between the doctor and patient.
* Assist doctor in all aspects of treatment.
* Setting up, breaking down and cleaning of all operatories.
* Cleaning and organizing supplies and office
* Sterilizing instruments
* Be willing and able to assist in the occasional surgery with or without IV anesthesia.
* Manage appointment flow, ensuring that your work and the doctor’s work is done efficiently to meet appointment time allocations.
* Establish relationships with patients, making them feel comfortable and reinforcing credibility in a professional, helpful, and enthusiastic manner.
* Maintain clinic equipment such as x-rays, and dental units.
What you’ll get:
* Experience and opportunity to grow and learn different procedures from full mouth rehabs to working under IV sedation.
* Opportunity to work in a practice that invests in you and your growth
* CE courses (with possible travel)
* Be part of a TEAM
* Free snacks and drinks
* Flexible hours
* Holiday and Sick Pay*
* FUN and friendly atmosphere!
Please include a minimum of 2 references with your resume.
DENTAL OFFICE FOR LEASE - ALAMEDA (6/30/2021)
Description: Central Alameda. Beautiful completely built-out dental office for lease in elegant mahogany-trimmed former 1920s home. 4-5 operatories, 2100+ sq. ft. A/C, off-street parking. Great opportunity for general dentist or specialist, especially periodontist.
Additional: Click for Image
Contact: email@example.com or 510-541-1473